All my Whinging condensed into one handy sized Blog..
I got tagged by surfing-ant
So here is some random stuff abou' me...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4."The look on Tallulah's face as we budled Ottoline into the cat carrier had not escaped me"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.The Wall.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?Celebrity Big Brother
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:11:00am
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?10:57
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?BBC News 24 on the Telly
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?06:30 yesterday morning to go to work
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?My Recent Ebay wins
9. What are you wearing?Long black Skirt, Dr. Marten boots (purple) Black Lace jumper, Silver pendant wedding ring, silver hoop earrings.
10. Did you dream last night?Yeah.. Was something to do about Work i think. Vaguely remember one of my colleagues in it..
11. When did you last laugh?Before i went to sleep, watching "The Simpsons" in bed.. T'was the one where Homer gets really fat and wears a Kaftan so he can go on Disability. Roffle.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?Terracotta and Cream paint, Two Ikea canvas prints, One vintage picture that belonged to my Nan and a Japanese Cat painting that my Mother bought for me about 5 years ago.
13. Seen anything weird lately?I Work in a hospital for people with mental illness - What do you think!
14. What do you think of this quiz?Fun! Could have had more in it!
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?New Houses for my parents and my In-Laws.. New cars for me and my hubby, And would set up my own small private care home with acres of land and the best staff i could find
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.I am an only child, with no brothers or sisters!
19. Do you like to dance?Can't.
20. George Bush: I think he is quite sinister. Although i don't know that much about him. Only what the British Press reports. Mainly show him being a bumbling idiot.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?Polly Esther Not really. I like Milly.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?I would let my other half decide that. As long as it wasn't idiotic. I like Oliver. Or Thomas
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?Um.. Maybe. I have always fancied Germany.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?Your family are waiting for you.
4 people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
In other News.....
I have spent very little time on dA recently. I just haven't had the time and am also going through an artistic block. I sat here all last night looking for something to come to me. I thought about doing a new Stamp, then couldn't think which one. I Thought about doing a manip, then ran out of time whilst looking for good background stock. I thought about doing some brushes but there is nothing i think that is not already out there..
I just don't know. I also have about 3 unfinished skins just calling out for my attention, but again i just don't have the time. I actually have 2 days off this weekend, so maybe i will get something new up. Any ideas anyone?
About The Stock idea.
yeah. I have been meaning to speak to you all about that. I know that when i mentioned about setting one up a few months ago, i had a few notes off people wanting to set up a stock account with me. This is still in the pipeline and i am still open to ideas. HOWEVER
A lot of people on here know me as Badassfeline. It's also the name of my site, and i am quite posessive of the name! After seeing a comment on a recent kitty deviation where someone referred to the subject as a Badass Feline
, i thought NOO! I really need a dA account under that name! So i have opened a new account. I probably wont use it much, and at the moment there is just a few of my pictures on there that can be used as stock. Please don't think that i have pulled out on any of your ideas for a collaborative account. I just needed a Badassfeline account here on dA.
You can have a look at it if you like. There is not a lot to see there, but just to let you know it exists:
Also, because of my lack of MSN'ness i have set up a private #dAMN
room. You are all welcome to join in. I have started adding some of you as members already, but if you go there and are not allowed in, just note me and i will add you to the member list. #TheWineLounge
About A contest!
Well, it's like this see..
When i upload my stuff here, i find watermarking my images with the url a bit of a bore. What i really would like, is a custom made signature image that i can use as a Brush Stamp to mark all my images with. I am planning a contest for someone to make me one! I don't quite have all the details and specs worked out of what i would like yet, but i shall be throwing it open to the floor next week.
If you look at
She has a pretty stamp at the bottom right hand corner of her image.
This is what i mean by signature image.. Not a Signature image that one would use on a forum.
I could probably make one myself, but i am feeling generous, and in a few months will be celebrating one Year on dA. I have already decided that the winner will get a subby, stamp and a css layout. I will work out the runner up prizes during the course of the week. If anyone is interested, leave a comment here at this journal and i will know if it will be worth it. (i wouldn't want it to be a two horse race, but a fair and square contest)
If your still here...
Have a great week and catch up with you all laters.
" Is YOUR name here?
For help with the journal layout, I thank
tobyf and Grayda
Photography from stockXCHGE
brushes and Muse